What is laser welding technology?
Laser welding is an efficient and precise welding method that uses a high-energy-density laser beam as a heat source, and is an outstanding invention of metal material processing technology. It is more and more widely used in machinery manufacturing, aviation, aerospace, automobile industry, powder metallurgy, biomedicine and microelectronics industries.
Compared with traditional welding technology, laser welding has the advantages of high speed, large depth, small deformation, and high welding efficiency. It can also weld inaccessible parts, implement non-contact remote welding, and has super flexibility. After focusing, a small light spot can be obtained, which can accurately position the welding seam and achieve high-precision work.
Advantages and Features:
- Button control, easy to operate.
- The focusing spot is small, which can be precisely controlled, the welding seam is beautiful and clean, no welding scars, and no secondary processing is required.
- Fast welding speed and high efficiency, 2-10 times faster than traditional welding.
- Welding firmly reduces the subsequent grinding process, which can greatly save manpower, material resources, financial resources and time costs.
- The heat-affected zone is small, which will not cause material deformation, and can complete precision welding work.
- Hand-held design, the standard length of the optical fiber cable is 10M, the welding distance is long, and the welding angle is flexible.
- Laser welding has less consumables, longer life, safer and more environmentally friendly.
What are the applications of laser welding?
This handheld fiber laser welding machine is a welding tool with a wide range of uses, stable performance and easy operation. It is suitable for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum plate, copper, brass, titanium, titanium alloy and other metal plates and tubes materials.
- Welding steels in typical joint configurations.
- Fusion welds and Wire welds to suit different part fits.
- Tacking, handheld laser spot welds, and other joints unique to laser processing.
- Welding of kitchen utensils, tables and chairs, bathroom products.
- Sheet metal, electrical manufacturing, tool processing and welding.
- Rail transit, auto parts and maintenance, factory machinery applications.
Large-scale high-voltage distribution box welding, outdoor pipeline laser hybrid welding.
Door frame welding, window and stair safety guardrail welding.
Welding in the shipbuilding industry.
- Advertising decoration and furniture repair, etc.